Sabado, Hulyo 7, 2012

Can you recommend any good banks?

Who here know what depreciation is?
Right. I didn't know what it is until Sir Cris Paner taught us about it.
I've always thought of it as the opposite of appreciation.
Which may be true.
I still have to study about it.
Haha

Okay, so Sir Paner said that this blogs isn't a requirement any more for our Business Math class.
But we can get an incentive if we continue blogging.
So I plan to continue blogging.
I think it's developing a part of my brain...
Oh yeah, in General Psychology, we've been discussing about the parts of the nervous system.
Haha.
I'm learning so much!
I'm so grateful I am enrolled in an educational institution.
I love learning.
Ang sarap maging estudyante!

That's all for now,
Izza

P.S. about the title...
Kasi I'm planning to save all my love for you.

Oha.

6 (na) komento:

  1. pick-up line pala yun! haha! Continue blogging Izza:)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. I got it from Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago! Haha, I love her. :) Thanks for the comment, Mc Pol!

      Burahin
  2. Interesting! akala ko rin, depreciation was the opposite of appreciation. Forth to Business Math adventures! Tell me about depreciation when I see you haha! >:D<

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hey! Thank you for the comment. I have yet to tell you what depreciation is! We need to see each other soon. ;)

      Burahin
  3. You are so awesome izza. I really like this post. Keep 'em coming!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you for the comment! I posted a new blog, go read it! :)

      Burahin